The Twin Otter (DHC-6) is one of the de Havilland family's of "bush" aircraft noted for their rugged construction and Short Take Off and Landing (STOL) performance which makes it the ideal aircraft for operating into short, unpaved runways.
The Twin Otter is capable of carrying up to 19 passengers, and the Twin Otter can also be converted for carrying bulky cargo.
Gum Air has 2 Twin Otters (DHC-6).
- Up to 19 passengers
- Passenger and cargo combination
- All cargo
- Maximum cargo length: 430cm
- Maximum cargo height: 150cm
- Maximum cargo width: 127cm
- Rear door size: 126cm x 126cm